2002 Jul 28 14:09

[vox] Defendguin 0.0.10

Defendguin 0.0.10 has been released!

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/defendguin/

CHANGES SINCE 0.0.9
-------------------
  Bugfixes:
    * Fixed bug where not all aliens would be killed by smartbomb
      when near the 'seam' of the scrolling map.
      Oohara Yuuma <oohara@libra.interq.or.jp>
    * Fixed non-transparent color in one of the ships-flame animation images.

  Interface:
    * Option screen allows adjusting volume for sound effects and music

  Internal:
    * Volume options now saved-to and loaded-from ~/.defendguinrc