2002 Jul 26 17:13

Re: [vox] broadband recommendations?

I use and recommend Omsoft.  Slightly more $ than PB (I think)
but excellent tech support and they fight the inevitable PB
hassles for you.  AND you get a static IP.  I'm not sure how
Linux-knowledgable they are, but they won't stonewall you for
using it.

You normally get DSL on the same line as your regular phone
service.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/