2002 Jul 26 16:39

[vox] Wirehed

So, I finally found a copy of Wirehed magazine - the new tech. rag in the
area - and it looks pretty promising!

Two things I found particularly amusing were:

  1. It has a review of a Linux game (specifically, the Open Source tank game
     "BZFlag"), right alongside of reviews of other stuff (e.g., for Windows)

  2. It has something about Dr. Who (and a photo of the fourth Doctor)
     towards the back

I've yet to actually _read_ it yet, but when I noticed copies of it in
a stand out front of the Monkey Bar, I grabbed a bunch and passed them
around to the MEETUPpers. :)

Hopefully they'll send a stack to us to give out at the next meeting...