2002 Jul 26 12:05

Re: [vox] International Organization for Standardization

Re: [vox] International Organization for Standardization

Quoting ME (dugan@passwall.com):

> Woo Hoo! I have so much fun doing this stuff. (causing trouble)

Ever write to an organisation of chemists, and suggest that they become
unionized?

(How you parse that sentence depends on whether you're a chemist or
not.)

--
Cheers,   "Why is the alphabet in that order?  Is it because of that song?"
Rick Moen                                              -- Steven Wright