2002 Jul 26 12:05

[vox] [Margaret@meetup.com: New Venue for tonight's Slashdot MEETUP!]

Ah hah - Here's an official e-mail about the venue change.

Changing it 7 hours before the event is still ridiculous. >:^(

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Margaret@meetup.com -----

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:16:22 -0500 (CDT)
From: Margaret@meetup.com
Subject: New Venue for tonight's Slashdot MEETUP!
To: bill@newbreedsoftware.com

Hello Slashdotters in Sacramento,

This is Margaret at MEETUP writing to tell you about a change in venue for tonight's get-together. The original location is Gloria Jean's on Arden Way, but because it appears not to exist, we have moved your venue to The Monkey Bar. New venue info:

The Monkey Bar
2730 Capitol Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95816
916-442-8490

The MEETUP is still at 7 PM, and if you've already RSVPed, you're all set; your original RSVP is still valid. If you haven't RSVPed, please do so at
http://slashdot.meetup.com

Sorry about this last-minute change. We're still working on perfecting the system, so your feedback is really helpful. Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions, comments or suggestions.

Have a great MEETUP!

Margaret

----- End forwarded message -----