2002 Jul 25 11:22

Re: [vox] Slashdot meetup.

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 11:53:12AM -0400, Stephen M. Helms wrote:

> Who's going to the Slashdot meetup tonight?  Are there any plans to meet
> somewhere in Davis and carpool?  I can take 3 passangers if needed.

I'm going!  I'll already be in Sacramento, though.

Melissa is almost definitely going, and was probably going to carpool
with Emily.  If Emily doesn't go, I'm sure a seat in the carpool would
be appreciated.

It sounds like Doug Barbieri's going, too.  Zach Johnson and Bill Broadley
showed some interest, but I'm not certain they've decided yet.