2002 Jul 25 19:28

Re: [vox] International Organization for Standardization

Re: [vox] International Organization for Standardization

John,

<pedant type="spelling"> is making me chuckle right now.
I don't profess to be able to correctly spell car longer than kia or geo.
Weird, looking at those car names begs the question: does car name length
have some correlation to the quality of the car?  Truth be told, I'm kinda
impressed with recent offering from kia.  Can't beat a 10 year warrantee.
Now i'm babbling...

Dave