2002 Jul 23 16:53

Re: [vox] Bart Decrem

bill,

it occurs to me that lugod is _long_ overdue for a talk on gpg.

i'm not the world's expert on gpg, but i know how to use the program.
if we can find someone who knows enough about the topic to give a 30
minute talk, we can fill the rest of the 30-60 minutes having a key
signing party.

i can run the key signing party.  it could be alot of fun.

pete

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>