2002 Jul 23 13:49

[vox] Bart Decrem

Bart Decrem recently left Hancom Linux, and therefore will not be coming
to speak about Hancom Office at our September 16th meeting.

He's given me an alternate contact at Hancom, and I've requested a replacement
speaker.  Since Bart's quite a cool person, I've also invited him to
come speak some other time, about whatever socio-technological type of
topic (or anything else) he'd like to chat about.

If noone from Hancom can come to fill in the Sept. 16th timeslot, and
Bart can't make it, I'll try to track down an alternate speaker.

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/