2002 Jul 22 20:44

[vox] Chance of response related to number of recipients

[vox] Chance of response related to number of recipients

"Spamming on answer to questions"

I guess maybe we should e-mail everyone individually to ask if they
can help out with [ demos | installfests | etc. ], rather than just post
to vox. >:^)

(I'm _kidding!_)