2002 Jul 22 10:03

Re: [vox] [OT] ISO's vs ISOs

Quoting nbs (nbs@sonic.net):

> Eventually, the [C] key died, so I was for@d to use the AT @hara@ter.

Oh yes.  Actually, I just found the post in question, and it was the
same key that failed on yours:

Alas, poor keyboard, it's going away:  Deirdre's "Sorpius" (named
after the onstellation) is being thrown in the trash an.  Why?
Beause the letter "" (you know, the one rammed between the x and the
v) is fuked up.  But it's been a nie input devie, ever sine I've
started reating posts with it.

So I thought I'd ompose this note of appreiation.  You expet a lot
of a keyboard, even heap plasti rud like this one, make in hina.
I mean, it gets ast around, the at sits on it and get hair through
the raks, you knok it about, leave it in hot plaes, and yet it just
keeps ranking.

Hek, I think I even did my first lumsy attempt at an IR session on it,
and it was my faithful ompanion as I hatted with all the sript kiddies
and sundry other retins.  It's been a real hum.

So, I'll miss the old thing, even if it is now mehanially hallenged
and will probably be put out to pasture driving a ommodore 64.

-- Rik M.

P.S.:  I'm ertainly glad I wasn't fored to write this in Emas.
I ouldn't have even launhed the razy thing.