2002 Jul 22 09:30

Re: [vox] Re: [lugod librarian] WANTED: WordPerfect for linux.

Re: [vox] Re: [lugod librarian] WANTED: WordPerfect for linux.

Revisiting an old thread for a minute:

Quoting David Margolis (margolid@ecs.csus.edu):

> Hey, I've got an old CD of Corel Linux which includes WordPerfect 8 for
> Linux (Light Edition).

I was finally motivated by this discussion to FAQ the subject of
WordPerfect on Linux.  It's not yet in DocBook SGML, which it will be,
but is only so far in ASCII, but you can find the draft here:

http://linuxmafia.com/wpfaq/faq

--
Cheers,                              Linux: Good, fast, AND cheap.
Rick Moen