January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jul 22 09:25

Re: [vox] [OT] ISO's vs ISOs

> rick, you're lucky i don't believe this myself.
>
> if we averaged the number of people who have complained about you, you
> would've been off the list the first week you got here.
>
> smileys omitted because i'm not kidding.

Oddly enough, I'm neither running a popularity contest, nor am I in the
_least_ impressed by a mailing list whose management caters to this
state's passive-aggressive subculture by taking seriously the quantity
of "complaints" without regard to their merit.

Last night's post was intended to be jovial.  This one is not.

rick@linuxmafia.com