2002 Jul 20 15:12

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-tech] Debian Woody Officially Released

On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 10:38:21AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> you're right that not much has changed.  in fact, no packages on my
> systems have been updated since yesterday.  kinda disappointing.  :)

On the contrary.  It's A Good Thing (tm & (c) Martha Stewart)

Obviously it means that the stuff that was frozen for stable release
really _was_ stable.

I, on the other hand, had a box which pointed to "stable" and not
"potato".

2 hours and a couple hundred packages later, and it's upgraded. ;)
(It's a slow old P133)

BTW - I changed the 'stable' refs. to 'woody' :)