2002 Jul 19 20:39

Re: [vox] Slashdot lay-offs (ATTN: Bill)

Re: [vox] Slashdot lay-offs (ATTN: Bill)

begin Micah Cowan <micah@cowan.name>
> But the FAQ isn't part of the lugod site proper, right?

i don't know what you mean by proper.

> And I also
> think it'd be helpful in the mailing lists page as well
> (http://www.lugod.org/mailinglists/).
>
> Just my 2?, naturally.
> Micah

hmmm... way too much information that "should" be there.  if you start
having too much, people won't read it.  i know this from painful
experience.

despite the fact that you find it useful, most people regard it as
trivia.  i can only think of a few messages that had X-No-Archive:
headers, and most of them were mine trying to test the system.

but i agree the FAQ should be linked to from the mailing list pages.
i'll get to that tonight.  :)

pete