2002 Jul 19 09:38

Re: [vox] computer won't start

Since I'm a hardware type, I'd start with checking the
power setup. Can I assume you are in Kiev Russia? Is
the power supply set to the correct voltage (220
European or 110 US / Canada)?

Another thing to check, with the power disconnected,
is the seating of the cards and chips. Shipping can
loosen things and cause system failures. You might
have to push the cards back in to their slots.

Bad power supplies are easily replaced (assuming a
standard type was installed in the first place).

Marc