2002 Jul 19 19:10

[vox] Slashdot lay-offs (ATTN: Bill)

Micah Cowan writes:
 > (Note: Please do not quote the above paragraph unless you specify
 > "X-No-Archive:" in your message headers - thanks)

Speaking of which... Bill - could you (or whoever) add a little
material to the mailing lists section of www.lugod.org, explaining the
special behaviors such as Keywords and X-No-Archive? I had to do a
search through the archive to remind myself how to keep a message from
getting archived - and that information seems appropriate in the web
site.

-Micah