January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jul 18 17:12

Re: [vox] wireless lan coffee shop (was: Re: [vox-tech] wirelesslan?)

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Nicole Carlson wrote:

> Ditto Mishka's.  I witnessed my friend Tye using wireless Internet there,
> under Linux no less; however, I haven't been able to get it working myself.  :(
> Tye has some kind of spiffy auto-connection software that apparently came
> standard with his RH 7.x install.

I believe Delta of Venus has it, too, though I know they were having some
technical problems at one point, so I don't know how functional it is.

I think Ali Baba's (not a coffee place, but close enough) was the other
place we noticed with wireless.

Jessica