2002 Jul 18 11:31

[vox] Demo helpers needed!

We're in need of some extra demo helpers for this Saturday's demo and
lectures (a new feature!) at the Co-Op.

If you can help out, please e-mail myself, and Henry House (demo@lugod.org).

I'd like to help coordinate the lecture material, if I have time.

(I'm thinking we could maybe have a 15-30min talk and Q&A about the
benefits of Open Source, once an hour or so.  We get to do this in the
Co-Op's conference room, while the demo continues to take place in
the demo kitchen.)