2002 Jul 18 12:20

Re: [vox] wireless lan coffee shop (was: Re: [vox-tech] wireless lan?)

Foo Lim wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Jul 2002, Shawn P. Neugebauer wrote:
>
> > [...]
> >
> > In fact, things were so well configured that I went to a nearby
> > AirPort-equipped coffee shop
> >
> > [...]
>
> Was this in Davis?

Common Grounds in South Davis has unadvertised wireless. This is the
same privately owned shop that tried to fight off the Safeway Starbuck's
in the same development (the Microsoft of Coffee, hate 'em).

--
Eric Engelhard - www.cvbig.org