2002 Jul 17 15:18

Re: [vox] OSCON in San Diego

oh great.  with o'reilly dropping its open source book acquisitions,
beefing up its microsoft and .NET catalog, it's laughable that they're
holding an "open source" conference.

and at 400 dollars a head PER DAY, how many open source projects can
afford to send someone?   i wonder how much of that $400 will be profit.

i have to admit, i'm starting to view these o'reilly emails as spam....
:(

pete

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>