January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jul 16 21:49

Re: [vox] Remote linux desktop

I used workspot a couple of years ago and thought that a
solution like that would solve an issue at my work. Too bad
that it did not workout for them.

Does anyone know of anything like that... anywhere else?

VNC is great, and I like tight-vnc just as much.

-- Andy

http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/linux-info/vnc-and-alternatives