2002 Jul 16 14:30

Re: [vox] Remote linux desktop

I found it.

It _was_ called workspot. It allowed you to run a KDE
desktop through a java application.

The website has no links. http://www.workspot.com

Basically, you could login and your desktop would display
within a java window inside a browser. You could also vnc
directly to the server and activate your desktop.

-- Andy