2002 Jul 16 11:31

Re: [vox] [OT] Hosting recomendations

That looks like a good deal.  However on reading their TOS,
it's funny that they give you a huge amount (40G) of monthly
bandwidth, but no realistic way to use it all... banning
graphical game servers and connections to major IRC networks
as using too much bandwidth!

Also it would seem that you can't even serve up a family
photo album, as it fits their very broad definition of child
pornography.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/