2002 Jul 16 01:46

[vox] [fwd] RoseLUG Workshop [samba - July 20th]

Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:47:23 -0700
From: "Verbus M. Counts" <verbus@hotmail.com>
Subject: [roselug] RoseLUG Workshop

The Linux Users' Group of Roseville, California will be holding a
'How to Workshop' on:

Saturday, July 20, 2002, 10:00am to 4:00pm

The topic from 10:00 to 12:00 noon will be Samba installation and
configuration.

The topic from 2:00pm to 4:00pm will be Samba trouble shooting.

Please bring all of your hardware! (Computers, keyboards, monitors,
mouses, surge strips, hubs, patch cords, extension cords, etc.)

And RSVP to Fred as to what you are bringing:
Frederick Carr <fwcarr@pacbell.net>

The workshop will be held at:

Wellspring School
7233 Sunrise Blvd.

916-726-7677

(the school is just south of Oak Ave.on Sunrise Blvd.)

Regards,
Verbus Counts, Director R & D
Advanced Open Source Solutions, Inc.
5098 Foothills Blvd.