2002 Jul 14 02:45

Re: [vox] Keepin' my box cool

Quoting Jeff Newmiller (jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us):

> I would say the "caricature" seems to be an accurate summary of the Rick
> Moen Method of Discourse.

Beaujolais!  And _thus_, in a wonderful theatrical flourish, you now
come barrelling into the discussion -- to conduct outright, barefaced
ad-hominems in the name of civility.

> Just come out next time and say this and dispense with your attitude. This
> price is far from the norm, even on this web site, so pretending we should
> all know about some "July Special" because you do is obnoxious as hell.

The irony, of course, is that Peter did a _lot_ better, just by checking
pricewatch.com.

> You want polite?  Provide straightforward support for your statements.

For _you_, the research fee will be at least $40, not $20.

--
Cheers,              "It ain't so much the things we don't know that get us
Rick Moen            in trouble.  It's the things we know that ain't so."