2002 Jul 15 10:35

[vox] Need help with laptop hard drive.

I finaly got my laptop out of the shop ( still dead :( ) and I want to get
the data off my hard drive. I have a password (known) on it, but need a
laptop that supports "DriveLock" to disable said password. I'm really not in
a hurry, could someone willing to help out (this will require swapping hard
drives) please bring such a laptop to monday's meeting?

--
Q: How many Microsoft executives does it take to change a light bulb?
A: We can see no need for uninstallation and have therefore made no provision