January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jul 13 15:20

Re: [vox] Q: looking for combination device...

Re: [vox] Q: looking for combination device...

me,

this is of pretty minor help, but i might as well say it.

i was looking for the exact same thing about 1.5 years ago.  in my
searches, i found a website for people who are writing drivers for this
very same thing (printer+fax+scanner+phone).  there were a number of
people working on a slew of these devices.

back then, they had the printer side working on a few models, and said
that the fax side was "close".

i forget where the website was, but some sleuthing will turn something
up if the project is still alive.  if they are, i would hope they'd make
some progress in 1.5 years.

let us know what you'd find.  i'd love to get one myself!  table space
is more expensive than money at this point.   ;-)

pete

begin ME <dugan@passwall.com>