2002 Jul 13 08:15

Re: [vox] dsl redux

well, maybe jeff wasn't crazy after all.  i'm still hearning occaisional
static over my speakers, but DSL hasn't gone down since the SBC guy came
over.

if i wake up and DSL is still up, i'm willing to allow myself a glimmer
of hope that it was the unfiltered phone...

pete

begin speck <speck@blkmtn.org>