January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jul 12 18:09

[vox] [don@linuxwillprevail.com: Linux users in Yuba City area]

  Don Soegaard is looking for other Linux users in the Yuba City area.
He is also looking for less "programmer oriented" meeting topics.

ps: He is not on the vox list so if you reply and want him to see the
message, you may need to add his address to your headers.

----- Forwarded message from "Don Soegaard" <don@linuxwillprevail.com> -----

From: "Don Soegaard" <don@linuxwillprevail.com>
To: <sys@lugod.org>
Subject: Linux users in Yuba City area
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:49:56 -0700

Hi,

I have been trying to find people in the Yuba City area who are knowledgable about Linux and have some enthusiasm for the growth of the Linux desktop. Thus far, I have been unable to find any local users -- it would be nice to develop some comrades in the area -- and may start a local users group for desktop enthusasists.

I have published two articles thus far regarding Linux on the ZDNet site, and am working to develop a 3rd article.  http://techupdate.zdnet.com/techupdate/stories/main/0,14179,5103573,00.html

My website, which is in sore need of updating is: www.linuxwillprevail.com

I work out of state a lot and have not yet attended any user club meetings, such as the Sac, Roseville, or Davis LUG -- primarily because the agendas published about these meetings appear to be subjects oriented to the programmer exclusively.

If you could point me to someone in the Yuba City area I would certainly appreciate it... or if you could forward this email to someone who might know someone....

Thanks,

Don
530-751-1942

----- End forwarded message -----