2002 Jul 13 00:51

[vox] Re: O'Reilly says no

this is the saddest thing to happen since lokigames called it quits.

the email is in reference to a book that norm matloff and i are writing
on using gdb/ddd for debugging code.

apparently, o'reilly is changing the way it does business.

if tim o'reilly writes another commentary on the open source community,
i hope someone puts him out of my misery and slaps in upside the head...

i thought just about everyone here would find this informative.

pete