2002 Jul 11 22:16

Re: [vox] peter will be out of the office...

Re: [vox] peter will be out of the office...

I had that problem with an Alcatel Home something. We had to power cycle
the thing almost every day. I made 'em come out and give us a different
model (a westel I think?) and haven't had issues since.

...well, except when some dumbass phone guy had forgotten to close up
the phone box, and every time it rained, the lines would short enough
to drop DSL. But that's another issue.

-Marianne