2002 Jul 10 17:41

Re: [vox] peter will be out of the office...

Re: [vox] peter will be out of the office...

Pete,

I live in Sac (near Arden Fair Mall) and I have been
experiencing the same type of problems. Intermitten signal,
no signal, slow.

I have been remodelling the room where my servers sit. I
thought that I had messed up myself. I checked the lines
and had no problems.

The worst part is after shutting down my servers (to change
plugs and then to change back again) it took 6-8 hours for
my connection to be restored. I have 5 static IP's with
SBC/Pacbell, so dchp was not the problem. I do not know
what caused the problem, but it sure is annoying.

-- Andy