2002 Jul 10 15:47

[vox] Re: Books on RT-Linux

Sorry about that winmail.dat...you probably don't get many people talking on
this list who use Microsoft outlook, but I am one of them. I am just getting
into Linux at the moment, and do not even have my own computer set up on it.
I am working on some research in the mechanical engineering department that
will use RT-Linux to provide high performance servo control.

So I apologize about any weird winmail.dat files, but they are a by product
of using outlook. Does anyone know of any books on RT Linux that may be
published?? I can't seem to find any. Also, I know there are tons of books
on Linux itself and writing POSIX threads, but are there any in particular
that you all would recommend?

Any help is appreciated.

Andy