2002 Jul 09 19:24

Re: [vox] Re: [lugod librarian] WANTED: WordPerfect for linux.

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Henry House wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 10:01:01PM -0700, Ryan wrote:
> > I can't find a download site for the free version of Wordperfect for linux,
> > anyone know where to get it/have it? Failing that anyone know where to buy
> > the office suite version?
>
> Sadly, there is no wordperfect in the library :-(.

Ah ha!  But I'm pretty sure there *is* one (actually, two, I think) in the
"unofficial old distros library" that I maintain.  And people thought I
was crazy when I suggested the idea for an old distros library...

Unfortunately I'm not anywhere near Davis at the moment...  And I'm not
sure which version of WordPerfect it is.

:P

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim