2002 Jul 09 12:44

Re: [vox] Re: [lugod librarian] WANTED: WordPerfect for linux.

Re: [vox] Re: [lugod librarian] WANTED: WordPerfect for linux.

Hey, I've got an old CD or Corel Linux which includes WordPerfect 8 for
Linux (Light Edition).  I don't know the limitations of the Light version,
and I don't know about all the library problems people have been
mentioning here, but one of you debian users might try to do some hack
with this particular .deb file(s).

Let me know if anyone's interested and I'll pop this cd in and look
around.

Dave