2002 Jul 09 01:30

[vox] [fwd] LEAF at next Saclug meeting

Brian Lavender reports:

Thursday, July 11, 2002 -

LEAF
Location: Sactrain
Time: 7 - 9pm

Andrew Mark will discuss Linux Embedded Appliance Firewall (LEAF)

What is LEAF?
It is an easy to use embedded Linux network appliance for use in small
office, home office, and home automation environments. Although it can
be used in other ways, it's primarily used as a gateway/router/firewall
for Internet leaf sites.

See http://leaf.sourceforge.net for details on LEAF.