2002 Jul 09 01:16

Re: [vox] neverwinter nights

On Mon, 2002-07-08 at 20:45, Richard Crawford wrote:
> I was pretty sure that LUGWars! was in the works.  :)

Worldwide nwn pvp between LUGS, we could have decent competitions.

Best of State (CA)

Best of USA (or whatever country)

Best of World.

Of course won't take off, but would have been fun.

Was thinking of Linux Gaming Awards too, one for the best commercial
game of the year and one for best Open Source game of the year. Cash
prizes and all :).

Matt