2002 Jul 08 20:46

Re: [vox] neverwinter nights

On Mon, 2002-07-08 at 20:24, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> today was the unofficial release date for linux.   they still have 3.5
> hours to make the announcement...
>
> :(
>
> pete

There in Canada...Won't be today. Linux server is out, but it requires
the data files, which right now means having NWN installed on a Windows
partition, and then copying files over and running a conversion script.
Sucks, because of Windows...And because sometimes during copying trhe
data can get corrupted.

Got a rumour about a full Linux CD from tuxgames, no idea where they got
their information. Don't think its just installer. Last update from
Bioware suggested it was progressing and that they was no ETA. And to
keep the faith.

Linux client where art thou?

On this subject...Anyone going to setup a LUGOD adventure? Battling evil
medieval coders? Last bad guy could be a Balor :).

Matt