2002 Jul 08 15:33

Re: [vox] a game of logic (linux related)

Re: [vox] a game of logic (linux related)

> I could not get PuTTy to Run I already sent that mesage to you. I attempted
> to go to the address lifshitz.ucdavis.edu but went to soma Apache test page
> At this point I am frustrated and confused.  I hope Bill Gates takes over
> the world. Things will not be as good or as secure but at least they will be
> usable.

> comment: there are a few major flaws in his thinking, but i'm wondering
> if anyone can spot (what i see to be) the biggest.
>
> pete

Nicole already mentioned trying to use an SSH/Telnet client to get to
some webpage...Maybe he is trying to SSH to port 80? :). Should be 22,
like in catch 22....

Think I'll with hold my sarcastic British humour about logic and
teachers...

See you all on the 15th!

Matt