2002 Jul 07 22:35

Re: [vox] a game of logic (linux related)

Re: [vox] a game of logic (linux related)

heh.  i was thinking more along the lines of:

he's using windows...
he's using a window application...
he's having trouble using the windows app under windows...

and somehow he thinks that microsoft may not be as good or secure, but
at least it's "usable".

but never mind the fact he's having trouble with a windows application
under windoes...

pete

begin Nicole Carlson <nmcarlson@ucdavis.edu>