2002 Jul 05 13:05

[vox] roselug website

ok, i went through on my promise.

i couldn't stand to see roselug using that yahoo thing, so i bought the
domain roselug.org and set it up on my server belial.ucdavis.edu.

darrell parker generated some good looking web pages and sent them to
me.  and now they're up:

   http://www.roselug.org

not much there, but it's a good start.   any initial comments would be
appreciated.  the site will be fleshed out over the next few weeks.

mailing list support is next...

pete