2002 Jul 03 12:22

Re: [vox] Microsoft at LinuxWorld?

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 12:02:46PM -0700, Matthew Johnson wrote:

> Wonder what they are going to exhibit?

They had one of the bigger booths at the Internet World Wireless West (IWWW)
conference in San Jose last December, but it was, indeed, laughable.

It was also _TINY_ compared to Sharp, et al.  They had a massive booth
with tons of devices for people to poke at, and all sorts of representatives
from the various brands (Opera, Trolltech, Aether, Insignia, etc.)

Microsoft just had a big screen TV and a guy "pretending" to online with
his iPAQ. :)