2002 Jul 03 12:22

[vox] Microsoft at LinuxWorld?

Pretty strange...But not wholly unexpected. As mentioned on Linuxtoday each of
their previous attempts have been laughable.

We all know Linux is on the rise...Expect them to start smiling the dollar
sign smile at some point, whilst they concieve ideas on how to kill the
Penguin.

Maybe we should have a theme song, Depeche Mode's "time" springs to mind.

Wonder what they are going to exhibit?

Matt