2002 Jul 02 23:54

Re: [vox] The Xbox Linux Project

True, but considering MS loses cah everytime one is sold (in the hope of
making $ on games themselves) wouldn't it work out well doubly so? You buy
something that takes money away from them effectively, then go and do
something to it that takes away the only means of making money on it they
anticipated....