2002 Jul 02 13:54

Re: [vox] The Xbox Linux Project

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 01:28:30PM -0700, Rusty Minden wrote:
> Play Station already has Linux ported and they are not whell Microsoft. If I
> ever plann to use my game box for linux (which I doubt) I will use my ps2.

The sick thing is, it's possible to run Linux on nearly 50% of "things"
I have.

I have three PDAs.  Two run Linux.
We have three PCs.  All run Linux.
I have 8 video game systems (incl. Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Jaguars, PSX, PS2
and Dreamcast).  Two of them can run Linux.

If my Atari computer were an ST, (1) it could run Linux and (2) I probably
wouldn't like the computer as much ;)

-bill!
(needs an Amiga)