2002 Jun 30 02:30

[vox] New Tux Paint available

A new version of Tux Paint, my paint program for children, is available.

Major changes include:

  * Moved documentation into "docs/" to reduce clutter.

  * Auto-save on quit  (and auto-load the picture when you start back up)

  * A few "Magic" tools (special effects):  Blur, Blocks and Negative.

http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

Enjoy!