2002 Jun 29 14:53

[vox] [fwd] New price on Zaurus

----- Forwarded message from Riskable <Riskable@YouKnowWhat.com> -----

Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:03:56 -0400
From: Riskable <Riskable@YouKnowWhat.com>
Subject: [Zaurus-chatter] New price on Zaurus
To: zaurus-chatter@lists.sourceforge.net

Sharp just lowered the price of the Zaurus by $100.  Making the (normal)
retail price $400.  It's a great price, but Amazon.com currently has the
cheapest price I could find: $360.  If you were thinking about getting a
Zaurus, but gawked at the price, now's the time to get one!

...if you wish to support Zaurus.LovesLinux.com a bit, use this link to
purchase:  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000063D6E/youknowwhatcom

--
-Riskable
"I have a license to kill -9"