2002 Jun 28 12:03

Re: [vox] [OT] question about citing authors

Re: [vox] [OT] question about citing authors

Pete,

The official way to do this (back when I was writting undergraduate
research papers WAY back in the mid-90s) was like this.

Haxtor, Adam et al.

et. al. is the abbreviated form of a latin phrase meaning _And Everyone_

cute