2002 Jun 28 20:49

[vox] [OT] question about citing authors

[vox] [OT] question about citing authors

i'm working on the lugod library database and have a few questions about
citing authors.

suppose i have a book 'Guerr Oyvaq Zvpr' written by Adam Haxtor.  i can
cite the author as

   Haxtor, Adam

and that looks good.

if it had been written by Adam Haxtor, Kitty Root and Jules Leet, how
does one cite the authors?   this looks awkward to me:

   Haxtor, Adam, Root, Kitty and Leet, Jules

what's the best way to cite these 3 authors?

also, if a book is written by Ned T. Ether Jr. i can cite the author as:

   Ether Jr., Ned T.

is that correct?

pete